How easy is it to migrate historical email to CloudFiler?
The Bulk Uploader automates the process of migrating messages into CloudFiler. It offers a range of import methods including:
- Collection files - the software can read Mail Manager 'collection' files to find the details of locations and their content
- From Excitech Mail - the software can read 'group' files to find the details of locations and their content
- From Newforma - the software can find emails filed into Newforma folders
- MSG files on the Windows File System or SharePoint - we can recursively crawl the folders to find email and logically organise it in CloudFiler
- Outlook inboxes - the software allows you to uploaded emails from selected folders in your inbox
- PST files - it can import the contents of PST files whilst using the folder names to name the locations
- XLSX files - it can create, modify or delete locations via a spreadsheet and can also import emails where the paths are defined in a spreadsheet
We provide a data migration service which typically requires just a half-day of our time (Check our web site for current rates).
Your location names will be preserved and you will be able to start using CloudFiler immediately.